Forms and Applications

The following forms and applications are available in Adobe Acrobat and/or MS-Word format. You may print them on your printer, fill them out and mail them or bring them to the municipal building.


•  Variance Application [PDF]   [WORD]

•  Special Exception Application [PDF]   [WORD]

•  Park Rental Form  [PDF]

•  Zoning Permit Application  [PDF]

•  Registered Authorized Residential Collectors  [PDF]

The following 2 forms may be filled out online. When you’re finished and click the “submit” button, the results will be emailed to us.

•  Burning Permit

•  House Watch Form


Comments are closed.